- UltraEZ Desensitizing Gel Syringe
UltraEZ Desensitizing Gel Syringe
This product can only be used with custom fitted whitening trays.
No matter what brand of tooth whitening gel you use, tooth sensitivity is a common side effect. The UltraEZ® desensitizing gel is worn AFTER you bleach your teeth and we recommend to wear it overnight. This will make the whitening process more comfortable.
- A Sticky "Opalescence Type" gel.
- Contains potassium nitrate and fluoride.
- Used when sensitive from Bleaching Teeth, Toothbrush abrasion or root exposure.
- Flavor - Unflavored
- 4 x 1.2ml pre-filled syringes per box.
- Keep desensitization product away from small children.
- This product is NOT for nighttime use.
- Do not use tobacco products or eat while using this product.
- Not intended for use by pregnant women.
- If any problems occur, discontinue treatment and notify your dentist.
- Keep out of heat and/or sunlight at all times. UltraEz should be stored at room temperature.
- Users should not swallow large volumes of UltraEz. Excess material at insertion and residue upon removal should be brushed off and rinsed: Do Not Swallow.