- TePe Interdental Brushes
TePe Interdental Brushes
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Description:Each pack includes 8 Interdental Brushes
Designed to clean between the teeth, around bridges, fixed appliances and dental implant abutments. The metal wire is plastic coated for use around metal fillings and to avoid damage to dental implants.Regular use reduces the build up of plaque and food debris that can lead to gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay.
The TePe Interdental brush, has the following characteristics:
- Ergonomic handle offers comfortable grip and good cleaning control.
- Plastic-covered metal wire to make sure the stem does not scratch tooth surfaces or implant posts.
- Brush and handle in one piece.
- Eight colour-coded sizes make identification easy.
- Handle and packet are made of environment-friendly polypropylene plastic.
Eight interdental brushes and one plastic cap per packet. The cap can be used to protect the brush (if carried in your pocket or bag) and also to extend the handle. There is no cap in the pack of the grey brush 1.3 mm as the bristles are too long.
TePe designs, manufactures and sells oral health products of high quality. TePe’s aim is to develop products gentle to both mouth and environment. TePe was founded in 1965, a time when dental care in Sweden was focused on prophylaxis.
Variety Pack contains 1 of each size/color:
0.4mm Pink, 0.45mm Orange, 0.5mm Red, 0.6mm Blue, 0.7mm Yellow, 0.8mm Green, 1.1mm Purple, and 1.3mm Grey
- For the front of the mouth, insert the brush in the space between the teeth at the gum level by turning slightly.
- This technique aids access and reduces stress on the wire, thereby lengthening the life of the brush.
Once inserted, gently move the brush back and forth a few times to remove plaque and debris.
- For the back of the mouth, access may be improved by first curving the brush head. (See picture.)
DO NOT bend. NEVER force the brush into a space.
- Always rinse the brush with water after use.
- Use daily, we recommend you change the brush every week, or when the bristles become worn.