- Sensodyne Repair and Protect Toothpaste
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Toothpaste
Sensodyne Repair and Protect Toothpaste Product Description
When your teeth sting from hot or cold sensations, that’s a telltale sign that you have teeth sensitivity. Sensitivity comes from weakened enamel that exposes the delicate dentin. Dentin is fairly permeable, meaning that molecules can easily travel through it, allowing those molecules to reach the nerve-endings of the pulp, thus giving the painful feeling associated with sensitivity.
The easiest way to reduce that pain and strengthen the enamel is with Sensodyne Repair and Protect Toothpaste, which features the active ingredient stannous fluoride that builds a repairing layer around the enamel, covering up the exposed and weakened areas. Brushing twice daily with Sensodyne Repair and Protect Toothpaste will keep the sensitive areas protected and strengthen then enamel, all while fighting cavities and freshening breath.
- Forms a repairing layer over sensitive areas of teeth
- Proven tooth sensitivity relief
- Helps stop sensitivity from coming back
- Great minty taste and freshens breath
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
Active Ingredient: Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion) for Anticavity, Antihypersensitivity
Inactive Ingredients: glycerin, PEG-8 hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, sodium lauryl sulfate, flavor, titanium dioxide, polyacrylic acid, cocamidopropul betain, sodium saccharin
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use Stop and ask a dentist if:
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.