- Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Daily Anti-Cavity Fluoride Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Hardens Enamel Protects Against the Effects of Acid Wear*
- Wine Acids
- Fruit Acids
- Soda Acid
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth+ Acid Protection Formula
Help protect your teeth against the growing problem of acid wear
Dentists have reported a growing dental health concern due to changing modern diets: 'acid wear'. Even teeth without cavities can be affected. Acids in everyday food such as some fruit and acidic drinks like orange juice and wine can dissolve minerals from our teeth, softening the enamel surface which is then more easily worn away. As the enamel becomes thinner, teeth can become visibly less white, weaker and sensitive.
New Sensodyne Pronamel Gentle Whitening toothpaste is formulated to protect against acid wear and also gently yet effectively remove stains. As it contains fluoride it also provides all the benefits of a regular toothpaste.
- Helps protect teeth against acid erosion
- Helps hardens tooth enamel
- Gently removes stains for whiter teeth
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
- Specially formulated for people with sensitive teeth
+Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne® for over 20 years. Brushing twice a day with Sensodyne® builds a "shield of protection" against painful sensitivity. And, since Sensodyne® has fluoride, it helps protect against cavities too.
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Antihypersensitivity), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, PEG 8, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
- If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by dentist.
- Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.