- DenTek Comfort Fit Nightguard
DenTek Comfort Fit Nightguard
This package includes 2 Comfort-fit Dental Guards!
Dentek couldn’t just make one solution for nighttime teeth grinding. They developed the Comfort-Fit Dental Guard. Ready to wear right out of the package, it uses less material than other night guards. Its non-bulky mouth piece fits the lower jaw giving the same advantages as the original Dental Guard. By keeping the teeth apart, the Comfort-Fit guard reduces the damage caused by teeth grinding. Get a better nights sleep without the worry of grinding teeth.
Both dental guards are NOT intended to be worn at the same time.
- Rinse the nightguard in warm water.
- Your nightguard is in the smallest position, position 1 in Figure A. Place the nightguard in your mouth on your lower teeth and bite down. The bite pads of the nightguard should cover at least half of your last back molar but not go beyond your molar. Use a mirror to determine if it reaches your last molar.
- If it feels comfortable, covers all or most of your back molar but doesn't extend beyond the molar – you are ready to wear it at night and be protected from the damaging effects of nighttime teeth grinding.
- If the nightguard doesn't cover your last molar, follow the instructions to adjust your nightguard.
Do not use:
Ask a Dentist before use if you have:
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
See your dentist every six months. Both dental guards are NOT intended to be worn at the same time.