- Abreva Cold Sore
Abreva Cold Sore
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
- ONLY FDA approved cold sore treatment product
- Shortens duration and length of symptoms including discomfort due to tingling, pain, burning and/or itching
- Over-the-counter so no prescriptions required
- Discrete tube size
- Dries clear, odorless and tasteless
- 10% Docosanol ensure a powerful treatment against cold sore outbreaks
- Appropriate for children and adults over 12
- Pump option provides a cleaner way to treat sores on the go
- Tube Size - 0.07 oz (2 g)
Abreava Cold Sore Treatment cream is the best choice for alleviating cold sores that are caused by viruses that are a result of stress that have a significant effect on one’s own immune system. Many people experience reoccurring outbreaks during the span of year and usually have to endure the discomfort of a cold sore without having many over-the-counter options to deal with their problem. Abreva Cold Sore Treatment is the only FDA approved cold sore treatment that you don’t need a prescription for.
The main ingredient in Abreva Cold Sore Treatment cream is the Docosanol, which have has been clinically proven to alleviate symptoms caused by cold sore outbreaks as well as shortening the length of the outbreak. The small tube size is perfect for those seeking discretion while they deal with their cold sore outbreak. Not only is it great for dealing with outbreaks but it also dries clear and is odorless so one does not have to worry about any further discomfort during the healing process. There are no unwanted flavors with this products and also helps your face by acting as a moisturizer as well.
Abreva Cold Sore Treatment is best used when one begins to experience the itching and burning one feels when on the onset of a cold sore outbreak.
Before applying to effected area, wash your hands and gather a small amount of the cream from the tube (amount should be enough to cover affected area). Apply the cream to the affected area whether it is on your face or on your lips. Apply gently but thoroughly over the cold sore. Repeat this process five times a day until you begin to experience healing on your sore. You should begin to notice that symptoms begin diminish as well has shortening the length of the outbreak. (NOTE: For Abreva Cold Sore Treatment Pump, press pump completely about 6-8 times to get first dose)
Active ingredients- Docosanol 10%- Cold Sore/fever blister treatment
Inactive ingredients-Benzyl alcohol, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sucrose distearate, sucrose stearate
- For external use only
- Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product
- When using this product: apply only to affected areas; do not use in or near the eyes; avoid applying directly insider your mouth; do not share this product with anyone. This may spread infection