Ricola Lemon Mint Herb Throat Drops
Ricola Lemon Mint Herb Throat DropsEver suffer from a sore throat due to a cold or straining your voice? The discomfort associated with a sore throat is sometimes unbearable. Other times, you could be recovered from your cold but you still can't focus with that lump in your throat. There are medications that can relieve your sore throat but may come with an unpleasant taste. Also it may be awkward to be spraying a rinse in your mouth without making others feel uncomfortable or not want to be near you due to your cold. We have a great product that will soothe your pain discreetly and tastefully! Ricola, is what I immediately want to say when I see the Ricola Lemon Mint Herb Throat Drops. This was the first time I tried one since luckily I only get a cold once or twice a year. The Ricola lemon drops taste great! Just like candy! No harsh taste and it does not taste like medication! I had a sore throat from a mild cold and the pain was instantly relieved. The throat drop lightly coats your throat and diminishes annoying coughs as well. It really took away that dry, scratchy feeling in your throat when you are sick. I can easily take these on the go and relieve my sore throat pain. I highly recommend this product and especially for kids who are reluctant to take medication. The great lemon mint flavor will catch them off guard and the refreshing taste will provide a fresh breath as well! Rating: 5 stars out of 5 Ricola Lemon Mint gets its uniquely mellow taste from the herb lemon balm. Light and refreshing, Ricola Lemon Mint is ideal for year-round use, offering relief from cold and flu symptoms as well as dry, scratchy throats and seasonal allergies.
- Oral Pain Reliver - Occasional minor irritation and pain associated with sore mouth
- 10 Drops Per pack
- Great Tasting LemonMint Flavor
- Sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, or is accompanied by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days.
- In children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- Adults and children 6 years and older Take 2 drops every 2 hours; dissolve slowly in the mouth; repeat as needed or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 6 years Ask a doctor