Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss Product Review
Flossing your teeth may not be one of your most enjoyable moments but it is very important to keep your teeth and gums healthy. Flossing is one of the best ways to protect yourself from gingivitis and gum disease. You should be use floss
at least once a day. Finding the right floss for you is crucial to keep up with this daily habit. No one wants to use uncomfortable floss, luckily there are many types of smooth and soft floss that will fit your every need.
Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection floss
was an excellent floss that was smooth and actively protects your teeth against gingivitis, cavities, and bad breath. As soon as I wrapped the floss around my fingers, I knew with the ribbon-like texture, that this would be a very smooth floss that would easily glide between my tight-spaced teeth. Flossing with the glide
was easy, painless, and seamless. A very easy and light experience which I was not dreading. The plaque was instantly removed and my teeth felt clean and fresh. An added feature which I enjoy is the fresh mint flavor. A simple flavor makes all the difference with floss. I have a fresher breath and a healthier smile.
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss by Oral-B has been proven to help reverse gingivitis in as quickly as within 2 weeks.
Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is Oral’B’s most technologically advanced floss ever. As part of a comprehensive dental health routine Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss can help reduce cavities and gum disease.
- Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss slides between teeth 50% better versus the leading floss.
- Remove food particles along with plaque that can build up in between teeth. This effectively prevents cavities.
- Stimulates gums and provides a great tasting minty coolness every time you floss.
- Lightly coated with natural wax for improved grip.
- Invigorates gums gently fighting gum disease.
- Removes plaque, reversing gingivitis in 2 weeks.
For Flossing Daily:
- Wrap 18" to 24" section around middle fingers and draw tight.
- Slide floss between teeth, curving around tooth as you gently scrape between each tooth and gum