Johnson & Johnson Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers Product Review
Do you pick at your teeth after a meal with a toothpick
? Did you notice that toothpicks are not always available at all restaurants? Cleaning your teeth after meals is highly efficient and removes plaque buildup from leftover food. Toothpicks work great when you need something quick. You should still be brushing your teeth at least twice a day and flossing
The Johnson & Johnson Stim-U-Dent Plaque Removers
is basically a glamorized toothpick! It has a cool minty flavor and it is designed thicker than a traditional toothpick. Initially the plaque remover is very stiff and brittle but after it moistens when it makes contact with your gums, the plaque remover is pretty efficient. The best part about it, is the taste. Other than that it is basically a toothpick. Plaque is significantly removed and you can pick out pieces of food after your meal. Using this product fights gingivitis and keeps your gums and teeth healthy. Convenient packet of 25 so you can carry it with you anywhere, in your purse, in your car, and you can pass it out to your friends. It’s very convenient when you do not have floss nearby. I give this product 4 stars out of 5 only because it is very similar to toothpicks. You can easily use a toothpick to get the same result.
Rating: 4 stars out of 5
- Fights the gum disease gingivitis
- American Dental Association accepted
- Stim-U-Dent Plaque Remover are accepted as an effective cleaning device which reduces gingivitis as part of a program for good oral hygiene to supplement the regular professional care required for oral health.
- Clinically proven to fight gingivitis by removing plaque from between teeth
- Soft wooden cleaners, shaped to clean between teeth and gently invigorate gums
- Use after every meal
- Convenient for use when away from home
- Mint flavor
- 25 picks per pack