I have tried many teeth whitening products, whitening toothpastes, whitening mouthwashes, and whitening strips, and all have the same unpleasant bleaching taste to them. Effective, but hard to tolerate the taste. I also have hard time reaching soda/coffee stains on the sides of my teeth in between crevices which are almost impossible to whiten. The products I listed above target your prominent teeth and whiten your teeth in a more general sense. I needed something that would whiten all my teeth including the hard to reach places. Zoom Whitening Pens provided the perfect solution to my problem. The Zoom whitening pen has a brush which you coat your teeth with. The pen reminded me of the nail polish pens that they have for your nails. So I was used to painting small areas and this pen was very convenient. I could even whiten my teeth on the go. The case comes with 2 pens, so I can leave one at home and leave one in the car or even my purse! The best part about the Zoom whitening pen was that it had a great minty taste with no bleaching taste that the other leading products have. Which was perfect on the go because I didn’t need to rinse my mouth immediately to get any distaste out of my mouth. I could see results after a few days (applying 2 times a day) and my teeth were whiter. The targeted stains were also slowly going away which was my main concern. Great product and the pens have a great taste in comparison to other whitening solutions. Rating: 4 stars out of 5 A convenient and new way to maintain your whitened smile! Easy to use, click-pen can be taken anywhere. Two applications a day will help keep smiles looking great. Contains:
- 2 Pens - each containing 2.7mL of 5.25% Hydrogen Peroxide whitening gel
- Remove cap from the Zoom! Whitening Pen.
- Refresh the brush tip by clicking the pen button at the opposite end, until a small droplet of gel appears in the brush. You may have to click the pen 10-15 times the first time you use it.
- Apply a thin layer of gel directly onto the front surfaces of the teeth.
- Replace the cap when you’re finished.