- Tom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste
Tom's of Maine Maximum Strength Sensitive Toothpaste
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
4 oz (113 g)
Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection with Fluoride
Clinically Proven to Reduce Painful Sensitivity
We do it naturally!
Tom's of Maine uses the same, FDA-allowed, maximum strength ingredient to fight tooth sensitivity as the leading brand. We source naturally occurring nitrate ore for our active ingredient Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to help reduce and relieve your painful sensitivity caused by exposed dentin on the surface of your teeth.
*FDA allowed antisensitivity active ingredient
Like you we believe our choices make a difference in the world around us. That's why we try to do a little good everyday. It's also why we believe you deserve to know how we do business, and what ingredients go into our natural products.
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- Helps protect against cavities
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly at least 1 minutes twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or physician.
Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Tooth Desensitizer), Sodium Fluoride (0.243%) (Anticavity)
Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Water, Glycerin, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Organic), Natural Flavors, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide