- TePe Extra Soft Interdental Brushes
TePe Extra Soft Interdental Brushes
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Description:Each pack includes 8 Interdental Brushes
Exceptionally soft filaments for gentle and safe cleaning. Ideal for sensitive gums and teeth. Designed to clean between the teeth, around bridges, fixed appliances and dental implant abutments. The metal wire is plastic coated for use around metal fillings and to avoid damage to dental implants. Regular use reduces the build up of plaque and food debris that can lead to gum disease, bad breath and tooth decay.
The TePe Interdental brush, has the following characteristics:
- Ergonomic handle offers comfortable grip and ensures efficient cleaning.
- Plastic-covered metal wire to make sure the stem does not scratch tooth surfaces or implant posts.
- Brush and handle in one piece.
- Handle and packet are made of environment-friendly polypropylene plastic.
Eight interdental brushes and one plastic cap per packet. The cap can be used to protect the brush (if carried in your pocket or bag) and also to extend the handle. TePe designs, manufactures and sells oral health products of high quality. TePe’s aim is to develop products gentle to both mouth and environment. TePe was founded in 1965, a time when dental care in Sweden was focused on prophylaxis.
Variety Pack contains:
1 - 0.45mm light orange, 1 - 0.5mm light red, 2 - 0.6mm light blue, 2 - 0.7mm light yellow, 1 - 0.8mm light green, and 1 - 1.1mm light purple
- For the front of the mouth, insert the brush in the space between the teeth at the gum level by turning slightly.
- This technique aids access and reduces stress on the wire, thereby lengthening the life of the brush.
Once inserted, gently move the brush back and forth a few times to remove plaque and debris.
- For the back of the mouth, access may be improved by first curving the brush head. (See picture.)
DO NOT bend. NEVER force the brush into a space.
- Always rinse the brush with water after use.
- Use daily, we recommend you change the brush every week, or when the bristles become worn.