- Super PoliGrip Denture Adhesive Cream Extra Care Zinc Free
Super PoliGrip Denture Adhesive Cream Extra Care Zinc Free
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Super PoliGrip Denture Adhesive Cream Extra Care Zinc Free - 1.2 oz
Zinc Free Formula
Seals Out Food Particles. Helps Prevent Gum Irritation.
Super Strong, All-Day Hold
With the Ooze-Control Tip®
Made in Ireland
Does Not Contain Zinc
Do not use if you have sensitivity to any of the cream ingredients. If discomfort occurs discontinue use. A few individuals may be sensitive to this formulation. If discomfort occurs discontinue use. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful. Ingredients: Poly (Methylvinylether/Maleic Acid) Sodium-Calcium Mixed Partial Salt, Petrolatum, Cellulose Gum, Mineral Oil, Di Alpha Tocopherol Acetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben
Super Poligrip holds all day. Apply once a day for secure hold.
Start with a small amount. Using too much adhesive can cause oozing. If oozing occurs, use less adhesive next time. See your dentist regularly. Routine dental examinations are part of good oral health and necessary to check the fit of your denture.
- Clean and dry your dentures.
- Apply adhesive in two or three short 1/4" strips, not too close to denture edges.
- Rinse mouth before inserting dentures.
- Press dentures in place, hold firmly, and bite down for a few seconds to secure.
- To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
- Swish mouth with water.
- Slowly remove dentures by using a rocking motion.
- Remove denture adhesive residue from denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
- Use Polident Denture Cleanser to thoroughly clean your denture.
Store in a cool, dry place.