- Spinbrush Pro Clean Replacement Brush Heads
Spinbrush Pro Clean Replacement Brush Heads
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
- 2 Replacement heads per package
- Dual action brush head for double cleaning motion
- Micro-cleaning bristles designed to give you a "dentist clean" feeling and remove more plaque than an ordinary toothbrush
- Thin head designed to clean hard to reach areas
Replace brush heads every 3 to 4 months. Failure to do so could lead to brush head breakage and create a choking hazard.
Replacing brush head:
To remove old brush head, twist counterclockwise 90˚ and pull away from handle. Slide on new head and turn clockwise 90˚ until arrows are aligned. Rinse brush head thoroughly after each use.
Replacement Brush Heads Fits
Safety Notice: Please remember to replace your brush head after 3 months of use, or if the brush is damaged, or if parts become loose. Extended usage, loose parts or excessive wear could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible choking hazard. Inspect brush for loose parts before use.