- Spinbrush Pro Clean 1 Speed
Spinbrush Pro Clean 1 Speed
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Spinbrush is at it again with another quality brush! The Spinbrush Pro Clean is the inexpensive alternative to the costly electric toothbrushes (some are 15 times more!) that still provides the clean you need. Spinbrush Pro Clean removes up to 70% more plaque in hard to reach places than a normal manual toothbrush! It achieves this with the Spinbrush Dual-Action technology in the brush head itself. The brush head has two working mechanisms: the top is a circular section of bristles that rotate at fast speeds to buffer out the plaque. The other mechanism is below the circle, and incorporates a speedy up-and-down motion to remove the plaque. This Dual-Action Technology helps get the bristles in-between the teeth and into those hard to reach areas better than any manual toothbrush ever could! The Spinbrush Pro Clean also features a handle that ergonomically fits to any hand size, which helps make sure you have complete control and total comfort while you brush. And best of all, the brush heads are replaceable, and the brush runs on AA batteries, meaning you save money and you don’t have to rebuy the entire brush every 3 months! The Spinbrush Pro Clean offers a superior electronic cleaning experience at a fraction of the cost!
- New, improved brush head
- 2 moving heads with micro-cleaning bristles to remove up to 70% more of the ”hard-to-reach plaque” an ordinary manual brush can leave behind
- Thinner brush head designed to better access the hard-to-reach areas in the mouth
- Improved ergonomics/handle grip for better in-use experience
- Optimized brush/head linkages for our quietest SpinBrush ever!
- Improved Battery Performance (includes 2 AA batteries)
- Same Sprinbrush, Now by Arm & Hammer
- Soft Brush head
Replacement Brush Head For The Spinbrush Pro Clean 1 Speed
Safety Notice: Please remember to replace your brush head after 3 months of use, or if the brush is damaged, or if parts become loose. Extended usage, loose parts or excessive wear could lead to brush head breakage, generation of small parts and possible choking hazard. Inspect brush for loose parts before use.