- Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist
Simply Saline Sterile Saline Nasal Mist
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Uncover the secret to clear breathing with Simply Saline Sterile nasal mist. This giant size nasal wash really gets the job of sinus irrigation done right. Simply Saline sinus and nasal irrigation helps alleviate congestion caused by dust and debris while at the same time improving the ability to smell and gain clearer breathing. Irrigating your nose and sinuses helps reduce nasal blockages and improve nasal airflow. Get quick relief from the symptoms of the common cold, irritants and nasal dryness with Simply Saline sterile saline nasal mist. Moreover Simply saline is safe, it doesn’t damage delicate nasal tissue. Comforting mist relieves symptoms of dry irritated nose as gentle misting flushes dust, dirt, pollen and congestion from nasal and sinus passages.
Giant Size nasal wash features:
- CLEAR BREATHING
- Cleanses dust, dirt and pollen from nasal and sinus passages
- Comforting mist relieves dry, irritated nose symptoms
- NASAL AND SINUS RELIEF
- Contains no preservatives which can damage delicate nasal tissue
- Naturally pure — contains purified water and purified salt
- No burning or stinging
- CLEANSING MIST TECHNOLOGY
- Soothing mist, adaptable nozzle
- Quick spray or continuous mist
- Solution is sterile, use after use
- Environmentally friendly, contains no CFC's
- To flush and irrigate, tilt the head to the side over sink. Insert nozzle into one nostril depressing as a gentle mist fill sinus passages and flows out nostrils.
- To moisturize and relieve congestion, insert nozzle into each nostril and press shortly as moisture is restored to dry nasal passages. Use as often as needed (non-habit forming, non-addicting).
Water (Purified), Sodium Chloride (0.9%)
- The use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contents under pressure
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Store between 59° and 86° F (15° and 30° C)