- Sensodyne Pronamel Multi Action Toothpaste 4.0 oz
Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Toothpaste 4.0 oz
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action Toothpaste 4.0oz
Protect your teeth on a daily bases with Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action daily fluoride toothpaste. Sensodyne is the #1 Dentist Reccommended Brand for protection against acid erosion for the past 20 years. With Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action daily fluoride toothpaste your teeth are protected against daily acidic foods and beverages that can potentially harm our teeth causing the effect of acid-erosion. Acids in everyday foods such as orange juice and wine can wear away enamel causing our teeth to become visibly less white, weaker, and sensitive. Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action daily fluoride toothpaste provides daily multi-action care by strengthening and re-hardening enamel that will protect against acid erosion and sensitivity. Daily use of Sensodyne Pronamel Multi-Action daily fluoride toothpaste removes surface stains and restores a natural whiteness. As this product also contains fluoride, cavities are prevented and teeth are naturally strengthened to relieve sensitivity in teeth. Also, the fresh mint flavor will leave your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
- Contains fluoride
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of teeth
- Protect against acid-erosion
- Strengthens and re-hardens enamel
- Restores natural whiteness removing surface stains
- Cleans effectively freshening breath –mint flavored
- Cavity protection
- For daily use of maintaining healthy teeth and gums
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older Apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age Consult a dentist or physician
Active ingredients: Potassium nitrate 5% for purpose of Antihypersensitivity; Sodium fluoride 0.15% w/v fluoride ion for purpose of Aniticavity. Inactive ingredients: water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, sodium saccharin, mica, titanium dioxide, sodium hydroxide
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth my indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.