- Sensodyne ProNamel iso active Gentle Whitening
Sensodyne ProNamel iso active Gentle Whitening
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Dentin (tooth) sensitivity is often triggered by stimulation to the tooth by something hot/cold, sweets, or even a toothbrush. Sensodyne ProNamel iso-active minimizes the effects of these triggers to exposed dentin caused by acid erosion. Daily brushing with Sensodyne ProNamel iso-active strengthens the enamel and provides continual and increasing protection against hyper-sensitivity.
Sensodyne ProNamel is the #1 dentist recommended brand of toothpaste for protection against the effects of acid erosion and the NEW iso-active Gentle Whitening is the newest addition this proven line. Featuring a pH neutral formula, Sensodyne ProNamel iso-active Gentle Whitening dispenses as a gel but transforms to a microfine foam while brushing to penetrate hard to reach areas often missed while manually brushing. This guarantees all surfaces of your tooth are protected and gently whitened!
- Continued and increased protection with every use
- Re-hardens tooth enamel
- Gentle polishes away surface stains
- Fights dental cavities
- pH neutral
DirectionsAdults and children 12 years of age and older
- Apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Consult a dentist or physician
Potassium nitrate (5%)…Antihypersensitivity
Sodium fluride (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)…Anticavity
Water, hydrated silica, soribitol, glycerin, PEG-8, ispentane, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium menthyl cocoyl taurate, xanthum gum, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, blue 1
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.Stop use and ask a dentist if
- The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth my indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the conentents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.