- Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Protection iso active Toothpaste
Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Protection iso-active Toothpaste
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Most, if not all, things that you eat have an effect on your teeth. Sugars and acids from foods and drinks, like fruit and sodas, cause erosion in tooth enamel. As the enamel erodes more and more, the micro tubules that travel from the delicate tooth root to the enamel become exposed. So when sensations like hot/cold hit the exposed tubule, you feel that familiar pain known as tooth sensitivity. Luckily, Sensodyne has the Pronamel Daily Protection toothpaste to help rebuild the eroded enamel, and even better, its now in their famous iso-active technology!
Iso-Active technology creates a reaction in the tooth gel that makes it foam up when you brush. The foam is able to get in all the spaces along the gum line and inbetween teeth, delivering the sensodyne enamel-rebuilding ingredients to all the spots it needs. Thus, now more than ever, Sensodyne Pronamel Daily Protection Iso-Active toothpaste is the best way to get relief for tooth sensitivity.
- Continued and increased protection with every use
- Re-hardens tooth enamel and relieves sensitivity
- Gentle abrasives polish surface stains away
- Fights cavities and freshens breath
- pH neutral
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older Apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age Consult a dentist or physician
Potassium nitrate (5%)…Antihypersensitivity
Sodium fluride (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)…Anticavity
water, sorbitol, hydrated silica, glycerin, PEG-8, isopentane, flavor, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, xanthan gum, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, sodium hydroxide, blue 1, yellow 10
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
- Stop use and ask a dentist if The problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth my indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- Pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the conentents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.