- Sensodyne Iso Active Whitening Foaming Gel
Sensodyne Iso-Active Whitening Foaming Gel
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Sensodyne iso-active whitening foaming gel
Daily Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth, Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
9 out of 10 Dentists Recommended Brand
How Does it Work?
New Sensodyne iso-active™ transforms into microfine foam during brushing, penetrating hard to reach areas to thoroughly clean the whole mouth and soothe the nerve.
Made in the USA
Please Recycle when empty
Adults and children 2 years and older
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
- Children under 2 years ask a dentist or physician
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Antihypersensitivity), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: Blue 1, Carrageenan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Isopentane, PEG 6, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Central right away.