- Sensodyne Iso Active Multi Action Foaming Gel
Sensodyne Iso-Active Multi Action Foaming Gel
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Sensodyne iso-active Multi Action foaming gel
Daily Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth
Penetrates hard-to-reach areas
Sensodyne Iso-Active Multi Action Foaming Gel uses advanced iso-active technology to transform gel into a microfine foam during brushing. The foam penetrates in between teeth to clean hard to reach areas often missed when brushing to deliver a whole mouth clean and soothe the nerves that cause sensitivity.
Sensodyne toothpastes are designed to help alleviate tooth sensitivity by using potassium nitrate to build a protective barrier around the tooth. This barrier covers the open tubules that link the delicate root of the tooth to the outside, which is what causes sensitivity. With the barrier in place, the tubules are blocked, and your pain is lessened!
Made in the USA
Please Recycle when empty
Adults and children 2 years and older
- Apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- Brush thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist or physician
- To minimize swallowing for children under 6, use a pea-sized amount and supervise brushing until good habits are established
- Children under 2 years ask a dentist or physician
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth due to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Antihypersensitivity), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: Carrageenan Gum, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, FD&C Blue 1, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Isopentane, PEG 6, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Water, Xanthan Gum
If pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist.
Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°. Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Central right away.