- Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste .8oz
Sensodyne Complete Protection Toothpaste .8oz
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
If you have sensitivity, it can be a sign that your teeth are vulnerable due to enamel wear or receding gums. You need to do more than just deal with the pain.
New Sensodyne Complete Protection has been specially designed for people with sensitive teeth. With twice daily brushing it:
- creates a protective layer over sensitive areas to shield you from the pain of sensitive teeth
- protects enamel
- helps protect against plaque
- helps prevent gingivitis
- freshens breath
- helps whiten enamel
- gives a clean feeling
Sensodyne Complete Protection toothpaste builds a protective layer over the vulnerable areas of your teeth and gives you all the oral care benefits you need in one complete sensitivity toothpaste.
7 Specially Designed Benefits* - 1 Complete Sensitivity Toothpaste*
Adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- Apply at least a 1 inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. minimize swallowing. spit out after brushing.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Stop use and ask a dentist if:
- the problem persists or worsens. sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
- gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks
- you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. these may be signs or symptoms of periodontitis, a serious form of gum disease.