- Philips Sonicare Zoom Nitewhite Kit
Philips Sonicare-Zoom Nitewhite Kit
Enjoy the best technology in dental care products produced by one of the leading bands in electronics! The Philips Sonicare Zoom system with Zoom Nitewhite formula is your greatest option when it comes to a dual action kit! The Sonicare Zoom kit is designed to leave your teeth feeling fresh and clean while also improving the whitening of your teeth! The Sonicare device uses dynamic cleaning action that drives fluid forces deep into interproximal spaces and along the gum line allowing your brush to get as close to problem areas as possible while maximizing the surface cleaning! The Zoom Nitewhite formula is designed to bring your teeth to the best shade of white they can be; while using a nighttime application! The Zoom Nightwhite formula was created to deliver a noticeably whiter smile after their first use and the most radiant smile in just 7 days! Zoom Nitewhite is one of the only at-home whitening products to contain amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP) for a healthy, white smile. ACP has been shown to deliver enamel protection and help reduce sensitivity while also helping to improve the luster and smoothness of teeth! 22% Carbamide Peroxide formula.
- 1 Sonicare HealthyWhite
- 1 ProResults brush heads
- 1 Charger
- 1 Instruction Booklet
- Philips Zoom Nitewhite -22% Carbamide Peroxide 6 syringes (2 Packs 3 syringes each)
Philips Sonicare Directions for use:
- Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste
- Place the toothbrush bristles against the teeth at a slight angle towards the gumline
- Press the power on/off button to turn on the device
- Apply light pressure to maximize Sonicare’s effectiveness and let the device do the brushing
- Gently move the brush heard slowly across the teeth in a small back and forth motion so the longer bristles reach between your teeth. Continue this motion throughout your brushing cycle.
Philips Zoom Nitewhite Formula Directions for Use:
- Floss and brush your teeth
- In a counterclockwise motion, twist off the clear plastic cap from syringe
- Twist the mixing tip clockwise to lock on the end of the syringe
- Place a small amount of gel in each tooth compartment in the tray. The gel drop shown represents the average size drop for each tooth compartment dependant on the size of your teeth
- Note: Overloading trays with gel may cause temporary gum irritation
- Place tray with gel in mouth. As you insert tray, be careful not to push gel out of the tray. Bubbling within trays is normal.
- Use extra care to avoid getting gel on your gums. Remove excess get with cotton swab or dry toothbrush.
- Once finished placing gel in trays, remove mixing tip from syringe and replace with clear plastic cap. This ensures ingredients in each side of the barrel stay separate for maximum effectiveness.
- After whitening, rise trays with cold water. Use a toothbrush to remove any residual gel. Place trays in storage case and store in cool dry place.
- Rise and brush Teeth and remove excess gel.
- Do not eat, drink, or smoke while using trays.
Philips Sonicare Warning:
- Do not plug the deice into an outlet that exceeds the maximum voltage listed on the device
- Never force the plug into the outlet
- Discontinue use if the product appears to be damaged in any way. This product contains no serviceable parts. Refer to warranty is your Sonicare appears to stop working
- Avoid using device with curved, bent or broken bristles
- This product is designed to clean teeth, gums and tongue only. Use product for intended use only
- Consult dental care professional before use of product if you have had oral surgery or gum surgery in the previous two months
Philips Zoom Nitewhite Formula Warning:
- This product is a gel with a mint flavor
- 22% Carbamide Peroxide formula
- CAUTION! OXIDIZER. HARMFUL IS SWALLOWED. EYE, SKIN, AND RESPITORY TRACT IRRITANT.
- Do not breathe fumes, dusts, vapors or mist. Do not swallow or take internally. Do not get gel in eyes or on clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep container closed. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120^F.