- PanOxyl Acne Cleansing Bar
PanOxyl Acne Cleansing Bar
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Dermatologists all over the world agree that the best way to clear acne is to use Benzoyl Peroxide, a chemical that works as a peeling agent. This increases turnover of newer skin to the surface, which cleans pores and reduces the ability of bacteria to build up. The percentage usually goes from 2.5% to 5%, but PanOxyl has a 10% Benzoyl Peroxide soap, the highest recommended % allowed without a prescription!
With PanOxyl 10% Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cleansing Bar, you have a full body soap bar for your back, chest, face, and anywhere else where acne might be appearing. The 10% Benzoyl Peroxide will provide the strongest and fastest relief to your acne, within a week or two, and will keep it away with continued use.
Active Ingredients: Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication)
Inactive Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lactic Acid, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), PEG 14M, Potassium Lauryl Sulfate, Water (Purified), Silica, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
- keep away from eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, including carpet and clothing which may be bleached by this product.
- with other topical acne medications, at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor.
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. More frequent use or higher concentrations may aggravate such irritation. Mild irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.