- Oral B Stages Toothbrushes for Kids
Oral-B Stages Toothbrushes for Kids
The Oral-B Stages 1 toothbrush is your child's very first toothbrush. Dental professionals recommend that parents start brushing a baby's teeth the moment the first tooth arrives, typically at 4 to 6 months.
- Features the softest bristles, with a brushhead that covers large surfaces and gently massage the gums.
- Ergonomic handle is designed for a parent's hand and features a non-slip textured grip and a thumb rest for enhanced control.
- Available in four pastel color combinations, featuring large graphics to attract infants.
The Oral-B Stages 2 toothbrush is designed for children whose first set of teeth is still appearing. They have a full set of first teeth by the end of this stage.
- A narrow brushhead for kids' smaller mouths.
- The Power Tip® bristles are designed to clean back teeth, a problem area for many first-time brushers.
- The easy-to-grip, chunky handle has a textured surface designed to help kids learn to brush.
Disney's Mickey Mouse and Friends or Winnie the Pooh and friends characters in four fun color combinations encourage kids to brush regularly.
The Oral-B Stages 3 toothbrush is for children who are brushing with less parental supervision. All the first teeth are in, and permanent teeth are beginning to arrive.
- Cup-shaped bristles surround and clean each tooth, and Power Tip® bristles target hard-to-reach back teeth.
- Big Squish Grip® handle is great for hands still learning to brush.
- Buzz Lightyear from Disney/Pixar's Toy Story or one of the Disney Princesses (Belle from Beauty and the Beast, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella) make brushing fun.
Children at this age have a mixture of permanent and first teeth, gaps and tender gums, which can make brushing painful.
- Combination-bristle configuration designed for this unique stage: CrissCross® bristles reach between teeth while gentle, flared bristles massage tender gaps where permanent teeth have not yet appeared.
- Power Tip® bristles reach behind back teeth and first molars.
- Offers a more adult-like handle that fits in a child's palm for excellent comfort and control, even when wet. Cool graphics and more adult color combinations.