- FlossGrip Flossing Aid
FlossGrip Flossing Aid
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
FlossGrip permits swift and precise movements into each interdental space
A few quotes from satisfied customers "To whom it may concern: Your Floss Grip tool, once the learning time is over, works perfect. I have tried many types, and yours is the best. "
"What a handy device! I have very tightly spaced teeth, and have had terrible problems with floss catching between the teeth and shredding. The problem is greatly reduced with this tool. I've bought three more as gifts for my family".
- With FlossGrip, you can floss easily, even at the back of the mouth.
- FlossGrip was praised by two European Consumer Associations.
- FlossGrip has a patented highly effective mechanism for gripping the floss (works with any type of quality floss).
- The cost of FlossGrip is rapidly paid back by the reduction of floss consumption (5" versus 18" to floss manually).
How to load the floss on FlossGrip
- Cut a 25 cm (10") piece of dental floss.
- To fix on first prong (A):
- First wind floss 3 times around extremity of prong A.
- Then thread through the slot on the extremity of this prong.
- To fix on second prong (B):
- Squeeze prongs tightly together.
- Fix floss on second prong B by repeating same procedure as for prong A.