- Ezo Denture Cushions
Ezo Denture Cushions
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Brand new dentures are designed to grip the gums with a natural vacuum, keeping them pressed tight all day. Unfortunately, our ever-changing mouths make that difficult. As our gums recede, the natural vacuum is weakened, and dentures will slip. When this happens, the dentist will have to make new dentures for you, but in that span of time, your dentures will continue to slip and slip.
EZO has an easy and convenient solution to this problem with the EZO Denture Cushions! EZO cushions help to pad the gums, covering any spaces where air can escape, effectively helping to recreate the natural vacuum seal your dentures were designed to make.
- Rinse the EZO cushion a few seconds in warm water to soften it.
- Hold dentures with teeth down and back part up. Center EZO cushion on dentures and press into groove. If necessary, trim EZO with scissors to fit denture.
- Place dentures in mouth and bite firmly. Hold for about 2 minutes. You will feel the cushion comform to your gums. Satisfaction Guarenteed.
- To clean, lift cushion from denture, rinse in cold water, then rinse in warm water, return to denture. Repeat above step 3 after each cleaning.
corn oil, food color, paraffin wax, pure cotton flannel
- use not to exceed 6 weeks duration
- for temporary use until a dentist can be seen
- EZO cushions should be changed daily. Use only 1 cushion at a time on each denture.
- EZO cushions should be used only with full upper dentures.
Consult your dentist: use of ill-fitting dentures may seriously impair health, causing permanent bone loss and irritation