- Enamelon Preventive Treatment Gel
Enamelon Preventive Treatment Gel
Enamelon® Toothpaste contains the same clinically proven active ingredient optimized with calcium and phosphate ions as the preventive treatment gel, but in an 1150 ppm F formulation with a mild abrasive for everyday cleaning.
- Aids in the prevention of cavities
- Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
- Helps prevent gingivitis
- Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis
- Delivers more fluoride uptake to the teeth
- Strengthens teeth better than the 5000 ppm F toothpastes
- Promotes remineralization and inhibits demineralization
- More protection with less fluoride; gel contains 970 ppm F
- Non-abrasive gel (RDA of 8) and low-abrasive toothpaste (RDA of 39)
- Contains no SLS, gluten or dyes
- 3x greater resistance to acid challenges
- Features Ultramulsion®, a patented saliva-soluble coating that moisturizes and soothes oral soft tissues
- 3x greater reduction of enamel solubility
Enamelon helps to prevent caries, gingivitis and treat sensitivity Exclusive formula combines stabilized stannous fluoride with ACP technology More Fluoride Protection
Enamelon® provides over 2x more fluoride uptake, due to the proprietary fluoride, calcium and phosphate formula, than over-the-counter (OTC) toothpastes.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferable after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or doctor. Instruct children under 6 years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under 2 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do not use if gingivitis, bleeding, or redness persists for more than 2 weeks, see your dentist. See your dentist immediately if you have painful or swollen gums, pus from the gum line, loose teeth, or increasing spacing between the teeth. These may be signs or symptoms of periodontists, a serious form of gum disease. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Do not use this product for sensitivity relief longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor.
Stannous fluoride 0.40% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Acesulfame K, calcium sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, dimethicone, flavors, glycerin, lauroyl-sarcosine, monosodium phosphate, poloxamer 407, polyethylene glycol, pva/ma copolymer, silica, sucralose