- Dentek Maximum Protection Dental Guard
Dentek Maximum Protection Dental Guard
Protect your smile and sleep better with Dentek’s Maximum Protection Dental Guard. Nighttime teeth grinding (bruxism) can be so severe that it’s often compared to putting 250 pounds of force on the teeth and jaws. Ouch! The Dentek night guard is the only over-the-counter dental guard with a forming tray. By creating a custom fit tray at home you receive a superior fit similar to professional dental guards but at a much better price. Also, with 25% less material than other over-the-counter brands, you won’t find one easier to wear.
Don’t let teeth clenching or nighttime grinding stop you from getting a restful night’s sleep. Use the Dentek Maximum Protection Dental Guard.
Contents: 1 Dental Guard, 1 Forming Tray, and 1 Storage Case
- Comfortable protection
- Custom form/fit night guard
- Fits Upper Teeth
- 25% less bulky
- BPA & Latex Free
WarningsDo not use:
- As a sports mouthpiece. The product is designed to absorb top-to-bottom pressure not shock absorption.
- If you are under 18 years of age.
- For more than three months without consulting your dentist.
- If you have loose teeth or teeth that can wiggle.
- If your dentist has told you that you have temporomandibular joint (TMJ) pain or clicking of the jaw.
- If you have any pain from teeth grinding, or other forms of tooth or jaw pain.
- If you have dental implants, or wear dentures, braces or other dental appliances.
- Major health problems or serious breathing or respiratory conditions.
- Oral sores, bleeding gums or any gum disease.
- Cavities that have no fillings, or loose fillings or caps.
- Difficulty chewing or pain of the jaw, teeth or face.
- Two or more missing teeth.
- You develop soreness, bleeding gums or any other reaction inside your mouth.
- You develop jaw pain, teeth pain, ear pain, headache, neck stiffness, or joint clicking when using this product.
- The same symptoms persist after over a month of use.
- The product falls out of you mouth easily.
- The product disrupts breathing, feels uncomfortable or causes you to gag.
- You have a change in your bite that persists more than a few minutes after removing the product.
See your dentist every six months