- Crest Sensi Relief Whitening + Scope Toothpaste, Minty Fresh 4.1 oz
Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening + Scope Toothpaste, Minty Fresh 4.1 oz
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening + Scope Toothpaste, Minty Fresh
Provides the Same Clinically Proven Active Ingredient as Sensodyne*rt
- Maximum Strength** Sensitivity Relief with the Power of Scope®
- Sensodyne* Users Prefer the Taste of New Crest® Sensi-Relief™ Whitening Plus Scope Toothpaste 2:1***
- Experience the Freshness of Scope's Longest-Lasting Technology
- Helps Whiten Teeth by Removing Surface Stains
Discover the Fresh Way to Protect Against Teeth Sensitivity
For too long you've used sensitivity toothpastes that help manage the pain but you've sacrificed taste for that efficacy. You don't have to make that trade off any more. Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening plus Scope toothpaste combines the same clinically proven active ingredient as Sensodyne* with our longest-lasting Scope technology, providing sensitivity relief that tastes great. So now you can look forward to a refreshing brushing experience, every day.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, Distributor of Sensodyne
**Maximum level of FDA Sensitivity Active ingredient
***Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening Plus Scope vs. Sensodyne Extra Whitening
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%), Sodium Fluoride (0.243%)
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Trisodium Phosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Alcohol (1.09%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Polyethylene, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake, Blue 1, Yellow 5
- When Used Regularly, Builds Increasing Protection Against Painful Sensitivity of the Teeth to Cold, Heat, Acids, Sweets or Contact
- Aids in the Prevention of Cavities
When using this product, do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if problem lasts or gets worse. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.