- Colgate Sensitive Complete Protection Toothpaste
Colgate Sensitive Complete Protection Toothpaste
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Description:Clinically Proven Sensitivity Relief
Toothpaste for Sensitive Teeth and Cavity Protection
- Maximum Strength**
- Whitens Teeth
- Promotes Healthy Gums*
- Removes Plaque*
- Fights Tartar
- Contains Potassium Nitrate, clinically proven to soothe the nerves in exposed dentin.
- Provides fast relief within two weeks.
- Builds increasing protection against sudden shocks of painful sensitivity.
- Provides long term relief with regular use.
- Contains Flouride for cavity protection.
- Great tasting flavor.
Complete care for everyday use.
Made in Mexico
*Promotes healthy gums and removes plaque with regular brushing.
**Maximum strength FDA allowed antisensitivity active ingredient.
Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact. Helps protect against cavities.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: apply at least 1-inch of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physician. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Children under 12 years: consult a dentist or physician.
- Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%) (Antisensitivty), Sodium Fluoride (0.24%) (0.15% w/v Fluoride Ion) (Anticavity)
- Inactive Ingredients: Water, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Pentasodium Triphosphate, PEG-12, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide.
When using this product, if pain/sensitivity still persist after 4 weeks of use, please visit your dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.