- Benzodent Denture Pain Relieving Cream
Benzodent Denture Pain Relieving Cream
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
- The #1 dentist recommended brand for treatment of denture irritation.
- Recommended by Dentists for oral discomfort and irritation caused by braces or canker sores.
- Contains maximum strength benzocaine, the dentist-preferred anesthetic for oral pain associated with new or ill-fitting dentures.
- The unique formula cushions and adheres to gums for pain relief that lasts for hours.
- Recognized and approved by the American Dental Association.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Remove cap, break metal seal with cap point
- Apply directly to the gums or to the denture surface that comes in contact with the affected area of the gums
- If you are using dentures, wait a few minutes then reinsert dentures and you may use your regular denture adhesive with this product
- Use up to 4 times daily or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- Children under 12 years of age should be supervised in the use of this product
Children under 2 years: Consult a dentist or doctor