- Aquafresh Sensitive Toothpaste
Aquafresh Sensitive Toothpaste
We apologize for the inconvenience, but we are currently Sold out.
Aquafresh Sensitive Teeth toothpaste. Its active ingredient, Potassium nitrate, helps seal exposed nerve endings, which are often caused by worn enamel or gum recession that exposes the root. After two weeks of use you should be wincing a lot less, and smiling a lot more.
Do you have sensitive teeth?
- If you occasionally experience pain when biting into hot, cold, sweet or sour food, you may have sensitive teeth.
What causes sensitive teeth?
- When tooth enamel erodes or the gumline recedes, the unprotected tooth surface exposes tiny, microscopic holes that lead directly to nerves inside the tooth. These nerves are the source of sensitive teeth pain.
How can Aquafresh Sensitive help?
Aquafresh Sensitive targets the source of sensitive teeth pain. Its special formula soothes the nerves so that with regular use, you can once again enjoy your favorite food without the nagging pain of sensitive teeth! Aquafresh Sensitive...Soothes the nerve, relieves the pain. Helps reduce painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or direct contact. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
The active ingredient Potassium Nitrate (5%) is the maximum FDA sensitivity ingredient
Medium-and hard-bristle toothbrushes can irritate gums and cause sensitivity. Couple this toothpaste with a new soft-bristled toothbrush.
Adults and children 12 years and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day, or as recommended by a dentist or physician
- apply toothpaste onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
Children under 12 years ask a dentist or physician.
Not intended for children under 12. Avoid storing at high temperatures (greater than 100 degrees F). Protect from freezing.
Active Ingredients: Potassium Nitrate (5%)(Antihypersensitivity), Sodium Fluoride (0.15% w/v of fluoride ion)(Anticavity)
Inactive Ingredients: D&C Red 30 Lake, D&C Yellow 10 Lake, FD&C Blue 1 Lake, Flavor, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Saccharin, Sorbitol, Titanium Dioxide, Water, Xanthan Gum
When using this product do not use longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or physician. Stop use and ask a doctor if problem persists or worsens.
Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep out of the reach of children.
If you accidentally swallow more than used for brushing, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.