- One of the fastest whitening kits available for those who want immediate results with less wear time.
- Day White 9.5% are Hydrogen Peroxide and feature a cool mint flavor
- Day White 9.5% wear time is only 5-10 minutes. Repeat as needed
- Day White 14% is Hydrogen Peroxide with mint flavor
- Day White 14% wear time is 15 minutes up to twice daily
- 3 x 2.4 ml dual barrel syringes with mixing tips.
Now available in Day White, ACP Formula. Clinically shown to reduce sensitivity and fadeback!
Day White with patented Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology has been clinically shown to:
- Reduce transient sensitivity
- Reduce fadeback
- Increase enamel smoothness and gloss
Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology rapidly precipitates calcium phosphate crystals on the surface and also inside dental tubules to substantially reduce transient sensitivity. Enamel is almost entirely composed of calcium phosphate minerals. ACP’s patented Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology naturally bonds with the tooth surface, filling microscopic tooth defects and improving the overall smoothness and luster of patients’ smiles. Additionally, clinical testing shows that patients experience less fade back after 6 months.
- Sleek Modular Design Packaging, More Dosage Control
- Each kit contains: 3 x 2.4 ml dual barrel syringes, plus 2 mixing tips.
- 9 Applications
- Zero Sensitivity Formula.
Unlike conventional overnight take-home tooth whitening systems that may require up to eight hours of wear time, Day White achieves similar results in only two 30 minutes a day applications. Similar results can be achieved with Nite White® 22%.
The 9.5% hydrogen peroxide formula is one of the most potent whitening agents on the market today. This is equivalent to a 28% carbamide peroxide gel, while the 7.5% equates to a 22% carbamide peroxide gel.
All bleaching gel is stored in a climate controlled environment to ensure maximum results and longevity.
*NO Trays Included
*DayWhite 38% and DayWhite 7.5% have been discontinued