Colgate Gel-Kam Gel
Colgate Gel-Kam Gel is preventative treatment gel of 0.4% stable stannous fluoride. This at-home-use gel is intended for use in conjunction with your daily hygiene regimen and regular professional care. Colgate Gel-Kam is clinically prove effective in fighting tooth decay and with continued use, relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth.
However, clinical effectiveness of Colgate Gel-Kam in the reduction of plaque , gingivitis, or other periodontal indications has not been proven.
4.3oz tube available in Mint and Fruit & Berry flavor
Please note: this is a fluoride preventive treatment gel, not a toothpaste. Read directions carefully before using.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Use after regular brushing and flossing.
- Shake excess water from your toothbrush and cover bristles with gel. Brush thoroughly.
- Keep on your teeth for one minute then spit out.
- Do not swallow.
- Do not rinse, eat or drink for 30 minutes.
- Use once a day for cavity prevention.
- Use twice a day for sensitivity relief or as recommended by a dentist or physician.
- Make sure all sensitive areas are covered by using a toothbrush or a cotton swab.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.
- This is a fluoride preventive treatment gel, not a toothpaste. Read directions carefully before use.
- This product may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist
- Do not use if embossed seal on tube is broken or missing
- To open tube, remove cap and pierce foil seal with point of cap
- Keep tightly closed when not in use
- Store at controlled room temperature 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Active ingredient: 0.4% (w/w) Stannous Fluoride
Other ingredients: Glycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Flavoring
Do not use this product longer than four weeks for sensitive teeth unless recommended by a dentist or physician.
Stop use and ask a doctor if problems persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
Keep our of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.