- Orajel Single Dose + Moisturizer
Orajel Single Dose + Moisturizer
Used for Serious relief for serious cold sores; this touch-Free Applicator , helps clean the site of cold sores and affected areas, allowing the uniquely active formula to treat the cold sore in very little time! This effective and innovative over-the-counter cold sore treatment; relieves pain instantly leaving the embarrassment and discomfort behind you! The no touch applicator helps prevent the spreading of infection and minimizes irritation!
- 2 Orajel Cold Sore Treatment vials 0.04 FL OZ
- 1 Orajel Cold Sore Moisturizer tube 0.21 OZ
**Adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- Clean the lip area of any lip preparations, lotions, ointments, residual beverages, or cosmetics, including lipstick, using only warm water and a wash cloth.
- Remove the cardboard cap from the applicator end and place the cardboard cap onto the glass/plastic vial end - opposite the brush end of the product.
- Squeeze the cardboard cap to break open the inner glass vial.
- Saturate the applicator end with solution by holding the brush end down and squeezing the container until you can see liquid on the brush applicator. For best results, massage the solution into the cold sore by rubbing. Rub firmly but take care not to damage the tissue. The purpose of the rubbing is to deliver the drug to the infection site.
- Hold the vial so the solution flows to the sore.
- To treat most cold sores, usually one treatment is enough.
- If your symptoms go away and then return later, apply another dose for the second cold sore.
- Do not use more than 3 times per day. Discard after use.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a dentist or physician.
- Store at room temperature.
- For best results, avoid brushing your teeth with toothpaste or drinking soft drinks or fruit juices for at least one hour after applying the drug.