Hydro Pulse Nasal and Sinus Irrigation System
The Hydro Pulse Irrigation System by Grossan effectively cleanses and clears your sinuses gently and pleasantly and is a powerful tool for the maintenance of a clear and healthy sinus - without drugs.
The Hydro Pulse Nasal / Sinus Irrigation System® delivers a very gentle and soothing drug free treatment for sinus and allergy problems including sinus infection, sinusitis, sinus headache and post nasal drip. Developed by nationally recognized Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist it is the only FDA registered and UL approved pulsatile irrigator designed specifically for nasal/sinus irrigation. Recommended by leading health care professionals, universities, and hospitals. Supported by over 37 medical reports as an effective treatment to clear nasal congestion, post nasal drip, sinusitis, treat and help prevent sinus infections and colds and also relieve any sinus allergy.
The Hydro Pulse® Nasal and Sinus Irrigation System is beneficial for:
- Sinusitis and sinus infection
- Allergy: removal of pollen, allergens, and IgE which is the cause of symptoms.
- Prevent common colds: removes ICAM1 the chemical the common cold virus enters by. If ICAM 1 is removed, no entryway for the virus.
- Chest conditions: less draining into the chest means better asthma and bronchitis control. Sinus drainage is a frequent trigger of asthma
- Drain blocked nose and sinuses
- Removes industrial & environmental pollutants
- Variable flow control for gentle treatment
- FDA registered and UL listed
- Cleanse naturally, without drugs!
- Helps clear catarrh and sinusitis!
- Treat halitosis / bad breath
The Hydro Pulse® Nasal and Sinus Irrigation System features:
- Encapsulated motor assembly to resist corrosion from additives
- High performance, consistent pulse rate, and variable pressure control
- Designed specifically for sinus irrigation. Not a high pressure oral device
- Container designed for adding antibacterial or antifungal agents
- FDA registered for nasal irrigation and UL approved
- Recommended by 37 medical journal articles - 100% Hypo Allergenic
Hydro Pulse® Nasal and Sinus Irrigation System Includes:
- Hydro-Pulse® pulsating pump base unit
- 2 Sinus Irrigator Tips
- 2 Irrigator Tips
- All instructions
- 1 year warranty
Why Choose Hydro Pulse?
The Hydro Pulse Nasal and Sinus Irrigation System uses a pulsating stream to gently move nasal cilia to and fro at their natural, healthy rate of motion - the way the cilia normally protect your sinuses against foreign bodies. No other method does this. It has been shown, in dozens of journal articles, that the Hydro Pulse not only makes you feel clear and makes your breathing easy, it measurably improves the health and function of your cilia -it does much more than just treat symptoms or clean your nose out for the moment. Healthy cilia are the most important element in fighting contagions and infections in the sinuses.
Many other methods of irrigating or washing your sinuses are available, but none have all the features of the Hydro Pulse. The Neti pot, for example, doesn't pulsate, and the flow is not controlled. Some patients feel put off by the need to put one's head in a "scrunch position" to use this method, which causes the solution to splash on your face and sleeves. The rate of flow is insufficient to properly cleanse the sinus cavities, and most important, there is no pulsing action to restore cilia. A pulsating stream is also much more effective for removing debris, bacteria and crusts. With the Hydro Pulse®, the pressure and pulse rate is gentle enough that even 5 year olds adapt well to irrigation, and can do it by themselves.
The removal of catarrh build up and the tongue cleaner bonus feature make this a very efficient treatment for halitosis (bad breath). Features include: hypo allergenic design, fully variable pressure control, calibrated pulse rate, quiet operation, encapsulated motor assembly and seals to resist premature wear from saline products, accurate measurement scale, soft color coded nasal tips for family members, directions, and sinus treatment information.
The encapsulated motor assembly and seals help to resist premature wear associated with use of saline products in oral irrigator devices (i.e. Water Pik type appliances) not specifically designed for sinus and nasal irrigation.