Herpecin-L Lip Balm
Do you feel that tingling on your lip? Sense a blister is about to appear? You are not alone; about 20% of the population suffers from ordinary cold sores. Herpecin L helps relieve and treat cold sores, sun and fever blisters. Many pharmacists recommend Herpecin L because it heals without drying and soothes chapped lips. Plus, the SPF 30 sunscreen protects against the sun’s harmful rays.
Get real relief from blisters and smooth those lips with Herpecin L.Enriched with:
- Lysine - an amino acid thought to interfere with the Herpes Virus’ ability to absorb arginine, which is required for it to replicate
- Lemon Balm - skin conditioner
- Vitamin B6 - skin conditioner
- Vitamin C - antioxidant known to protect skin against harmful and damaging free radicals
- Vitamin E – antioxidant known to protect skin against harmful and damaging free radicals
Adults and children 12 years or over, should apply Herpecin-L to the affected area on lips at the first sign of cold sore. Rub the product in gently, but completely. For cracking or dryness, continue to cover lips until the product is absorbed. Apply liberally as often as necessary. Consult a doctor before using on children under 12 years of age.
- Dimethicone 1%: skin protectant
- Meradimate 5%: sunscreen
- Octinoxate 7.5%: sunscreen
- Octisalate 5%: sunscreen
- Oxybenzone 6%: sunscreen
Inactive Ingredients: helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, petrolatum, ozokerite, mineral oil, microcrystalline wax, talc, titanium dioxide, beeswax, melissa officinalis leaf extract, cetyl lactate, glyceryl laurate, flavor, lysine HCI, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, pyridoxine HCI, panthenol, BHT (224-014)
For external use only. Do not use if you are allergic to any ingredient in this product. When using this product, apply it only to affected areas. Do not use it in or near the eyes. Avoid applying directly inside your mouth. Do not share this product with anyone since this may spread the infection. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.