Cepacol Sore Throat from Post Nasal Drip
Cepacol Sore Throat from Post Nasal Drip - Cherry - 18 Lozenges
New Vapor Formula!
- Instant Relief with Cooling Vapor
- #1 Sore Throat Brand in Hospitals
- Menthol Oral Anesthetic Lozenges
Temporarily relieves occasional
- sore throat pain.
- sore mouth.
- minor mouth irritation.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting.
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, or if irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Active Ingredients: (in each lozenge): Menthol (4.5 mg) (Oral Anesthetic)
Inactive Ingredients: Cetylpyridinium Chloride (Ceepryn), Flavor, Glucose, Propylene Glycol, Red 33, Red 40, Sucrose