Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse for Dry Mouth
New from the #1 Dentist Recommended Fluoride Brand mouthwash! Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse specifically designed for people with Dry Mouth. Dry Mouth, also called Xerostomia can be caused by certain prescription and non-prescription drugs as well as a number of different ailments. Act Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Rinse for Dry Mouth is designed to soothe the symptoms caused by Dry Mouth. This Alcohol free soothing mint flavored rinse is designed to help moisturize mouth tissue, strengthen teeth and freshen breath. In addition to targeting Dry Mouth this Act mouth rinse features all the benefits of regular Act Total Care mouth rinse. Features include; preventing cavities, rebuilding enamel and killing the germ that cause bad breath.
DirectionsAdults and children 6 years of age and older:
- Rinse two times both after brushing teeth with your favorite toothpaste.
- Be sure to remove the bottles cap and use to measure
- Pour 10 milliliters in cap (do not fill above 10 ml mark)
- Swish the rinse as intensively as possible between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- Never swallow the Dry Mouth Rinse
- Avoid eating or drinking for a half an hour after use the Act rinse
- Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- Children under 6 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor
Active ingredient: Sodium flouoride 0.02% (0.009% w/v fluoride ion)
Inactive ingredients water, glycerin, sorbitol, xylitol, poloxamer 407, betaine, propylene glycol, flavors, bisabolol, carnosine, PEG-14M, PEG-160M, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, angelica polymorpha sinensis root extract, lonicera japonica (honeysuckle) flower extract, pueraria lobata root extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, sodium phosphate, disodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, lactic acid, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, sucralose, green 3, yellow 10 (283-122)