ACT Restoring Mouthwash Anticavity
- Re-mineralizes soft spots in teeth in order to prevent cavities
- Strengthens enamel to prevent tooth decay
- Kills germs that can cause bad breath and other maladies
- #1 Dentist recommended Brand
- Helps to prevent white spot lesions created from braces
- Help to maintain enamel in older adults as their gum begin to recede and exposes their roots
- Easy to use with a great, refreshing flavor
ACT Restoring Anti-cavity Mouthwash is a great way to maintain the strength and the appearance of your teeth when used daily. Tooth decay is often caused my insufficient and/or improper brushing techniques that can lead to serious maladies later on. ACT Restoring Anti-Cavity Mouthwash makes up for this by restoring minerals to your teeth and strengthening enamel. By taking care of the enamel on your teeth, you also reduce the risk of cavities
ACT Restoring Anti-cavity Mouthwash is as simple to use as any other rinse but with much better results. Simply pour 10 milliliters into the cap and swish in your mouth for at least a minute after you are done brushing your teeth with toothpaste. After you are done swishing, spit the rinse out and do not eat or drink for at least a half hour. During this time, you can rest assured that ACT Mouthwash is hard at work restoring vital tooth enamel, killing germs that cause bad breath and preventing cavities from forming.
Many brands of mouthwash help in preventing bad breath and claim to be effective in killing germs that may live in your mouth, but ACT Restoring Anti-Cavity Mouthwash does this as well as helping to keep teeth strong before tooth decay can set in. This mouthwash is great for restoring enamel that may have been lost over time plus is great, refreshing flavor makes it a pleasure for repeating usage.
- Use daily after every brushing
- Pour 10mm into cap
- Swish in your mouth for at least a minute and then spit out
- Do not eat or drink for at least a half-hour for maximum effectiveness
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Sodium fluoride 00.05%
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: water, alcohol (11%), sorbitol, poloxamer 407, propylene glycol, sodium benzoate, flavor, sodium phosphate, polysorbate 20, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium phosphate, calcium disodium EDTA, blue 1.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.