ACP Bleaching Gel
Home > Competitive Calcium Phosphate Technologies
Nite White with Amorphous Calcium Phosphate is the only take-home whitener that can actually be good for you! Nite White ACP combines an effective carbamide peroxide formula with amorphous calcium phosphate(1) - clinically proven to REBUILD ENAMEL(2,3,4,5), dramatically reduce sensitivity(6,7), reduce fadeback(8) and add luster(9). Nite White ACP is available in 10% and 16% concentrations used over night, and a 22% concentration used for 1 hour a day. For a whiter smile and the added benefit of rebuilding enamel.
- ACP is patented technology exclusively licensed to Discus Dental, Inc. in the field of whitening aby the ADA Foundation, Paffenbarger Research Center.
- Flaitz C, Hicks J. Whitening Agent Effects on Enamel Caries Formation and Progression. IADR Unpublished Abstract #73739.
- Tung, M.S., Eichmiller, F.C. Amorphous Calcium Phosphate for tooth mineralization. Compend Contin Educ Dent, Vol 25, No 9 Suppl 1, Sep 2004, pp 9-13. Journal Code 9600713, Journal Subset MEDJSD, ISSN 1548-8578. Corporate Author: American Dental Association Foundation.
- M. Cherng, S. Takagi And L.C. Chow. Reduction in Dentin Permeability Using a Calcium Phosphate Slurry. Journal of Dental Research 83 (Special Issue A); IADR CD-ROM Abstract No. 0119, 2004.
- M. Markovic, B.O. Fowler And M.S. Tung. Preparation and Comprehensive Characterization of a Calcium Hydroxyapatite Reference Material. Journal of Research of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, Volume 109, Number 6, November-December 2004.
- Giniger, MacDonald, Ziemba, Felix. The Clinical Performance of Professionally Dispensed Bleaching Gel with Added Amorphous Calcium Phosphate. Jada Vol. 136, March 2005.
- Geiger S, Matalon S, Blasbalg J, et al. The clinical effect of amorphous calcium phosphate (ACP) on root surface hypersensitivity. Oper Dent. 2003;28:496-500.
- Giniger M, Spaid M, Felix H, MacDonald J. A 180-Day Clinical Investigation of the Tooth Whitening Efficacy of a Bleaching Gel with Added Amorphous Calcium Phosphate. Journal of Clinical Dentistry, Volume XVI, No.1, 2005.
- Giniger M, Spaid M, Felix H, MacDonald J, Ziemba S. Tooth Surface Enhancement By a 16% Carbamide Peroxide Take-Home Bleaching Gel Containing ACP. Journal of Dental Research 84 (Spec Issue A):1793, 2005.